Friday, October 4, 2013

My Professional Goals

I am a currently a student athlete attending PVAMU. I am a senior that is majoring in Education EC-6 Generalists. I have been reaching my professional goals ever since I could remember. I been wanting to become a teacher since I was about five years old. I am already steps closer to reaching the biggest goal of all. Becoming a kindergarten teacher. I want to be a great role model for all these children and show them how great learning can be. After i graduate, I want to go straight into teaching and then later go back to school and get my Masters in Counseling as well. That is my second goal i want to reach because i want to be able to lead students in the right path in their life just like my counselor did in high school. As a future teacher, i want to make the class as fun as possible while learning so the kids would want to come back to class. I just want to be that one teacher students look up to and help them achieve their goals.

1 comment:

  1. I was being nosey and reading your blog and I enjoy how personal it is and it is evident that you put a bit of time in what it is that you post. P.S. I like the title of your blog you get extra points for a clever name lol

    ReplyDelete