Friday, October 11, 2013

Breast Cancer Awarness Month


 I am going to keep my blog nice and short for my bloggers today. writing this will definitely get me to tear up a little bit.
Last year in the winter, my whole life has changed for the rest of my life. My grandmother Brenda Diaz was diagnosed with breast cancer. I didn't know what that meant until i did research. It was one of the most common malignancies in women in the US. She was the first in our family to ever be diagnosed with it. She is my everything and i was scared for the worst to happen. She was a fighter and is still fighting strong. She lives life to the fullest and doesn't take anything for granted not one bit.I love how she spends everyday like nothing ever happened to her. My Grandmother is definitely what keeps me motivated to live life like it is my life and to not take anything for granted. I love her with all my heart and i am with her every step of the way through he process. 

For more information on breast cancer or to donate please click here. 

3 comments:

  1. One of my good friends is going through round 2 of chemo for stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. It's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's definitely not fun. I have her in my prays and I know she will beat tit again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you and your family. Cancer is a terrible disease, and I know the boat that you are in. Same boat different cancer! Sending love vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete