Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baby Marianna Jean Cancio

The greatest gift of all has yet to come. Three months from now I will be an aunt of my nineteen year old sisters baby. Words can't explain how excited I am. She is having a baby girl. Her name will be Marianna Jean Cancio. She is due January 15th, 2014. My sister and I are two sisters that are like best friends. As a future aunt of her baby girl I will spoil her like she is my own. The one thing that touched me the most was what my sister said to me. She says," as a future teacher, I want you to teach my daughter everything you learned in school. You are more successful than me and I know you will teach my daughter great things." This touched my heart so much. So as a future kindergarten teacher, I told my sister I will buy her books to read to her baby every night that involves big pictures. I also will teach my niece how to notice certain items by clapping or even laughing. All I can say is to future aunts out there is to be the best aunty you can and make the best of it. Show them things that your brother or sister can't. And love them like they are you own.

Click here to view how you can get involved with your nieces and nephews.

4 comments:

  1. This is so precious. Congratulations to you and your sister. You are going to be a great teacher and a great aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl!! I have two nephews and they are a handful, yet a bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete