Thursday, November 7, 2013

Going back to California for winter break

 
 




Good morning my fellow bloggers. For all you students that go to school out of state, it's almost about that time to go home for the holidays. I know I am very excited because being away from my family for six months is very hard. especially when I have a lot going on in my family at the moment. I know most of you guys have that one person you miss the most when you are gone for so long. In one of my blogs, I had posted about my grandma having breast cancer. She is the one I miss the most when I  am gone for school. Family means nothing but the world to me. I love them with all my heart and I wouldn't be where I am at without them. Being so far away from them is hard, but I know they will always be there for me. Especially my grandmother. I spend the most time with her when I go back home for the holidays because of her conditions. I never know what could happen. you should spend time with every family member because you may never know what happens. I do not want to go all into detailed about winter break, but for all my bloggers that have never been to California I suggest you go because we have so much attractions for you to see. Click here to view attractions. I wish my fellow bloggers a good day and remember live life like it's your life. Have a good day, love you all.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment