Friday, November 22, 2013

Best part about being a Kindergarten teacher.


Good evening everyone. Today's blog is going to be a little short today. As we all know I want to be a Kindergarten teacher. There are many different exciting things about a kindergarten classroom, but my favorite is decorating your classroom the way you want to. As a future educator. I want to be the teacher that sets up my classroom that expresses myself. Especially showing the kids how much fun my class would be. During holidays, especially Christmas, are the best days to have arts and crafts in the classrooms. For example, like the picture above. As a future teacher I thought this was a great classroom idea to set for a Christmas Holiday. Another great idea is arts and crafts like making turkey hand puppets for the students to do. It gets the students involved in working together and knowing how creative they can get.

 I want to express myself throughout the classroom at every corner.  A classroom should not be set up in a boring matter. It should be expressed as a fun and colorful warmth to the room. Like the picture below. I love the idea of how the classroom was set-up differently throughout the class. On that first day of class, I want to see my student's faces glow and light up with a huge smile and just say WOW! I want them to feel like they aren't in a classroom, but in a big playground.

 Little things like this keeps your students smiling and always wanting to come back to class. Kids especially like to see their creations hanging on the classroom wall. I love to see the smiles on the students faces. It shows me that I am doing something right, as well as knowing that they are having fun in class. That's the best part of being a teacher in my eyes. Knowing that they are having fun in class and seeing how much fun they are having in class. All that happens depending on the teacher. I would want them to enjoy every little bit of activities we do in the classroom to make them come back to learn more. So for more great ideas on how to set up your classroom, please go to my Pinterest page. There are some really great ideas that can be used. I know I will be using some of those ideas. Have a great night my fellow bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment